Waterra Water Level Indicators / Sensors are available in three reel configurations:
Closed Reel : Open Reel : Reel Cas
Waterra Water Level Indicators / Sensors are 5/8 inch ( 1.6 cm ) diameter 316 stainless steel probes available at an affordable price. The tape is manufactured with a probe connector at one end and a circuit board connector at the other. This allows the tape or the probe to be quickly and easily replaced should either become damaged. The dog bone design prevents adherence to wet surfaces such as well casings.
WS2 FEATURES – WATERRA WATER LEVEL INDICATORS / SENSORS
- auto shut-off
- sensitivity adjustment
- rugged modular construction
- powered by 4 AA batteries
- membrane ON/OFF switch
- extremely low power consumption
- sensor’s probe is 5/8″ diameter and is constructed from 316 stainless steel. The probe is snapped into the side of the reel in a probe holder when not in use.
KYNAR COATED TAPE FEATURES
- extremely non-reactive with many different substances
- extremely pure, strong, and able to resist heat, bases, acids, and solvents
- very resistant to ultraviolet rays
- Kynar is a fluorocarbon (PVDF) so if PFOA or PFAS are concerns at your site, you may want to use a polyethylene tape instead
WS2 OPEN REEL
The WS2 line of Waterra Water Level Indicators / Sensors use tough, plastic reels to protect the stainless steel tape from damage and dirt while the tape is stored on the reel. They are made from black polyethylene and their lightweight and slim profile make them very portable.
The WS2 Open Reel is available with tapes in metric units of 30, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300 or 500 meters or 100 or 250 feet.
WS2 CLOSED REEL
The WS2 line of Water Level Sensors use tough, plastic reels to protect the stainless steel tape from damage and dirt while the tape is stored on the reel. They are made from black polyethylene and their lightweight and slim profile make them very portable.
The WS2 Closed Reel is only available with either a 30 meter or a 100 foot tape.
WS2 REEL CASE
Waterra’s new WS2 Reel Case is a high quality meter and a rugged, hardcase combined into single unit. The Reel Case incorporates a pop-out Tape-Track™, reel brake, probe holder and folding support leg into the removable lid of a high quality hardcase. Perfect for storage, transportation and operation — your meter will now have the best protection possible.
The WS2 Reel Case is available with 30 and 50 meter as well as 100 foot tapes.