The ENC10/12's backplate is pre-punched with half-inch-on-centre holes suitable for attaching a data logger, power supply, and a communications or measurement and control peripheral.
The ENC10/12 is shipped with the 7363 enclosure supply kit that consists of desiccant, a humidity indicator card, cable ties, wire tie tabs, putty, grommets, screws, and PVC coupling. Additionally, Campbell Scientific offers a CS210 Enclosure Humidity Sensor for monitoring relative humidity inside of the enclosure.
- Weather resistant to protect instruments
- Backplate designed so that Campbell Scientific components mount easily and securely
- White, UV-stabilized enclosure reflects solar radiation—reducing temperature gradients inside the enclosure without requiring a separate radiation shield
The ENC10/12 is a weather-resistant enclosure that is 10 inches wide and 12 inches tall. This enclosure can house and protect a smaller data logger, a power supply, and a small peripheral. Or it can house a peripheral that needs to be housed in an enclosure separate from the data logger.
- ENC 10/12 Enclosure Series houses one CR200-series, power supply, and one (very small) peripheral
- Cable entry options: One sealable conduit, Two sealable conduits and Three individual cable entry seals and vent to atmosphere
|Color||White (Reflects solar radiation, reducing temperature gradients inside the enclosure without using a separate radiation shield.)|
|Construction||Fibreglass-reinforced polyester enclosure with door gasket, external grounding lug, stainless-steel hinge, and lockable hasps|
|Enclosure Classification||NEMA 4X (before being modified for cable entry)|
|Weight||4.1 kg (9.0 lb)|