The ENC16/18's backplate is pre-punched with half-inch-on-centre holes suitable for attaching a data logger, power supply, and a communications or measurement and control peripheral.
This enclosure is shipped with the 7363 enclosure supply kit that consists of desiccant, a humidity indicator card, cable ties, wire tie tabs, putty, grommets, screws, and PVC coupling. Additionally, Campbell Scientific offers a CS210 Enclosure Humidity Sensor for monitoring relative humidity inside of the enclosure. (See Ordering Info on the web page.)
- Weather resistant to protect instruments
- Two backplate options available so that Campbell Scientific components mount easily and securely (Differs from our other enclosures because you can choose between two backplates.)
- White, UV-stabilized enclosure reflects solar radiation—reducing temperature gradients inside the enclosure without requiring a separate radiation shield
The ENC16/18 is a weather-resistant enclosure that is 16 inches wide and 18 inches tall. It can house a data logger, a power supply, and at least one peripheral. This enclosure is recommended for applications that need to have multiple communication or measurement and control peripherals housed in the same enclosure.
- ENC 16/18 Enclosure Series houses one CR200, CR800/850, CR1000, or CR3000 or CR5000, a power supply, and one or more peripherals
- Cable entry options: One sealable conduit, Two sealable conduits, Six individual cable entry seals and No cable openings
|Color||White (Reflects solar radiation, reducing temperature gradients inside the enclosure without using a separate radiation shield.)|
|Construction||Fibreglass-reinforced polyester enclosure with door gasket, external grounding lug, stainless-steel hinge, and lockable hasps|
|Enclosure Classification||NEMA 4X (before being modified for cable entry)|
|Weight||7.7 kg (17 lb)|