FMW type microprocessor-controlled moisture meter suitable for measuring wood and building materials.
The FMW-B measures the moisture content immediately when the back side of the instrument is held against the material to be measured.
Because the specific density of the wood can be entered in the FMW-B all wood species can be measured extremely accurately. The FMW-B can be set for wood ranging between 250 and 1100 kg/m³.
The innovative sensor of the FMW-B enables it to measure even through lacquer and foil. The FMW-B is especially suitable for completed products as door cases, doors, furniture etc.
The FMW-B measures the wood just by touching it, and due to the high-frequency measuring technology, it will take measurements without damaging paint layers or building plastic. This makes the FMW-B moisture meter ideal for final and rapid inspections!
- Capacitive moisture measurement
- Measuring range 2~30% (for wood)
- Measuring accuracy 0.5% (on reference material)
- Resolution 0.1%
- Measuring depth 30 mm (1 1/4 inch)
- Memory function for 50 readings
- Memory function for peak reading (highest reading)
- Wood temperature 0~50°C (32~122°F
- Instrument temperature range 0~50ºC (32~122°F)
- Battery check, 9 volt alkaline battery (6LR6)
- Dimensions 160 x 85 x 30 mm
- Weight 260 gram (including battery)
- Settings can be locked using a pin code