Hydraulic Anchor Load Cells
- To monitor loads in tiebacks, rock bolts and retaining walls.
- Consist of two ring-shaped stainless steel plates welded together around their circumference.
- The anular space between the plates is filled under vacuum by deaired oil.
- The load is directly measured by a Bourdon manometer connected to the cell body.
- The manometer is calibrated in laboratory to allow direct readings in KN.
- Electrical models equipped with pressure transducer is also available for remote readings.
- A very stiff distribution plate is supplied, in order to ensure that the load is applied equally over the loading surface of the cell.
|Model||L2M0 MODEL||L2E0 MODEL|
|Description||Hydraulic load cell equipped with Bourdon gauge manometer||Hydraulic load cell equipped with electrical pressure transducer|
|Full scale capacity||from 300 to 1500 KN||from 500 to 1500 KN|
|Overload||120% with less than 2% FS zeroshift||120% with less than 2% FS zeroshift|
|Resolution||≤ 0.5% FS||≤ 0.025% FS|
|Signal output||-||4-20 mA|
|Accuracy||manometer class ±1.5 % FS||±1% FS|
|Material||AISI 304 stainless steel||AISI 304 stainless steel|
|Temperature drift||0.25 KN/°C||0.05 F.S./°C|
|Distribution plate OD||equal to the cell loading area||equal to the cell loading area|
|Compensated temperature range||-35°C + 60°C||-35°C + 60°C|