Auger set for heterogeneous soils, the standard set for augering to a depth of 5 m. With unpainted augers for environmental research
- Augering and samplings in heterogeneous soils (soils with a layered soil profile) can be executed with the composition of different auger types.
- Manual augering to a depth of 5 m.
- The combinations of different auger types (diameter 7 cm) make it successfully to be used in augering layered soil profiles.
- Eijkelkamp 01.11.SO Auger Set For Heterogeneous Soils used for augering above the water table in all soils, and below the water table in cohesive soils.
- Comprises four types of Edelman augers (clay-, sand-, coarse sand and combination type), a Riverside auger, a stony soil auger, a spiral auger, a piston sampler and a gouge auger.
- Additionally contains extension rods, a fibreglass utility probe, a sounding device with measuring tape, a push-/pull handle, maintenance equipment and a field data registration set.
The complete set is delivered in an aluminium transport case.
- Standard bayonet connection or a conical screw thread connection.
|Drilling diameter||7 cm|
|Maximum sample depth||5 m|
|Product material||iron, other material|
|Sample length||10 cm|
|Package size||117 x 27 x 23 cm|
|Applications||Soil profile description and classification, Soil sampling above the groundwater table, Soil sampling below the groundwater table, Archaeological soil research|