A correctly dosed fertilization is a condition for high yield and good quality. From economic and ecological perspectives it is, therefore, necessary to check the state of the soil. After analysis of the samples taken with this set, it is possible to determine a fertilization program. Two gouge augers have been included in the set for sampling top layers.
The auger for arable land, with an operational length of 25 cm, is used to take samples from the furrow. The mineral auger, also included in the set, is used to take samples from the top layer up to a depth of 60 cm. Because of their operational length and small diameter, these gouge augers are pre-eminently suitable for the sampling of the top layers of arable land, in particular for a nitrate- or fertilization research, etc.
- Two gouge augers have been included for sampling top layers.
- The 25cm arable land auger is used to take samples from the furrow.
- The mineral auger is used to take top layer samples up to a depth of 60 cm.
- Eijkelkamp 04.06 Gouge Auger Set For Top Layers suitable for sampling the top layers of arable land, in particular for a nitrate or fertilization research, etc.
Benefits Gouge auger set for top layers
- Extremely slim auger bodies; low friction
- Will even sample medium to harder soils
- This 1 kilo of tools solves most sampling jobs
- Perfect for chemical sampling in the root zone
- Non-toxic steel (not zinc-plated)
|Maximum sample depth||25 / 60 cm|
|Product material||iron, other material|
|Sample length||25 / 60 cm|
|Package size||126 x 15 x 15 cm|
|Applications||Soil sampling above the groundwater table, Environmental soil research|