- Eijkelkamp 06.02 Penetrograph for determination of the penetration resistance of the ground.
- The standard set is equipped with various penetration cones, recorder pens, probe rods and recording chart.
- The entire set is packed in an aluminium carrying/transport case.
- Every petrograph is supplied with a quality test report.
- Measuring range is up to 5000 kN/m2 (= 5 MPa).
Suitable for measurements at depths up to 0.80 m. Continuous measurements can be made by recording each layer of the ground profile up to 0.80 m on the chart. Self-recording, i.e. during the measurement, the resistance is immediately graphically recorded. The principle of the measurement is based on the compression of a calibrated spring, while at the same time the chart is moved in proportion to the depth by the drive pulley. Fitted with a spirit-level to check if the penetration into the ground by the probe rod and cone is vertical. The penetration should be as close as possible to the vertical, to keep the pressure and friction on the probe rod to the lowest possible levels.
|Angle of cone||60 °|
|Cone surface range||1, 2, 3.3, 5 cm²|
|Maximum force||5000 @ 1 cm² kPa|
|Maximum measuring depth||0.8 m|
|Measured parameters||penetration resistance|
|Measuring accuracy||< +/- 4%|
|Measuring range||0...5000 kPa|
|Product material||stainless steel, iron, other material|
|Package size||117 x 29 x 23 cm|
|Applications||Geotechnical soil research, Trafficability or load-bearing capacity research|