18.02 Soil Test Kit For Macronutrients & pH
- Eijkelkamp 18.02 Soil Test Kit For Macronutrients & pH for determination of available nutrients found in agricultural soils.
- A series of rapid, accurate chemical tests use standardized reagents to produce color reactions measured against laminated color charts.
- Colorimetric test methods are used for most test factors. Some tests are based on turbidity measurements.
- A single extraction procedure provides the liquid soil extract for all the nutrient tests with the exception of chloride, which is extracted with demineralized water.
- Soil pH is determined colorimetrically, covering the range of pH 3.8 to 9.6.
- Complete reagent refill packages are available for each outfit.
- All kits outfits are furnished in lightweight carrying cases with components securely mounted in removable foam trays.
- Each kit includes complete instructions, a soil management handbook and a pad of soil analysis report forms.