The 1600F1, 5 Bar Pressure Plate Extractor:
- Allows analysis of the water-holding characteristics of soil samples in the 0 to 5 bar pressure range.
- The pressure vessel is 9" (22 cm) deep and has an inside diameter of 12" (30 cm).
- Up to 4 5-Bar ceramic plates can be used, allowing 48 each 2-1/4" (5.7 cm) diameter samples to be analyzed simultaneously.
- The extractor includes pressure vessel and lid, clamping bolts, O-ring seals, and outflow tube assemblies.
- Pressure plates are sold separately.
- Soil Water Retention
- Soil Physics
|Pressure Range||0-5 bars;|
|Pressure Vessel inner diameter||12", depth: 9"|
|Number of Samples||approximately 48, 2.25" diameter samples.|