Eijkelkamp 12.31 Filter Holder For In-line Filtration
- Eijkelkamp 12.31 Filter Holder For In-line Filtration suitable for field and laboratory, has a net filtration area of 130 cm2.
- The medium to be filtered only has contact with the chemically inert teflon.
- The rest of the apparatus consist of stainless steel.
- If the proper filter membrane is used, very agressive fluids and gasses can also be filtered.
- Can be connected in-line to a peristaltic pump, nitrogen powered gas-lift pump or a bladder pump.
- Also vacuum filtrations are possible; any vacuum pump can be used to that purpose.