- MJK Digital Indicators used for indication of measured values.
- Supplied with LCD or LED display for panel or local mounting.
- Have a window in which the symbol for the engineering unit is shown.
- A pre-printed sheet with the common engineering units is supplied together with the indicator.
- Calibration and adjustment are made on the back of the indicator.
- A built-in circuit for simulation of the 0-point and span so adjustment can be made without using measuring and test equipment.
- The indicators have plugable terminals for quick service.
- Available in 531 Digital Indicator (4 - 20 mA loop supplied indicator with 3½-digit LCD display, enclosure for outdoor mounting), 532 Digital Indicator (4 - 20 mA loop supplied indicator with 3½-digit LCD display, for 48 x 96 mm ( 1/8 DIN) panel cut-out) and 533 Digital Indicator (Indicator with 3½-digit LED display, for 48 x 96 mm (1/8DIN) panel cut-out, built-in power supply for 2- or 3-wire 4-20mA transmitter and 2 limit relays for alarm or control)
|-0 point reading||1000.....0.....+1000|