TF1100-EC Wall-mounted Transit Time Ultrasonic Flowmeter works on the transit-time method. The clamp-on ultrasonic transducers (sensors) are mounted on the external surface of the pipe for non-invasive and non-intrusive flow measurement of liquid and liquefied gasses in fully filled pipe. Three pairs of transducers are sufficient to cover the most common pipe diameter ranges. In addition, its optional thermal energy measurement capability makes it possible to carry out a complete analysis of thermal energy usage in any facility.
This flexible and easy to use flow meter is the ideal tool for the support of service and maintenance activities. It can also be used for the control or even for the temporary replacement of permanently installed meters.
- Non-invasive transducers are easy to install, cost effective, and require no pipe cutting or processing interrupt.
- Wide liquid temperature range: -35℃~200℃.
- Data logger function.
- Thermal energy measurement capability can be optional.
- For commonly used pipe materials and diameters from 20mm to over 6.0m.
- Wide bi-directional flow range of 0.01 m/s to 12 m/s.
|Power Supply||AC: 85-265V DC: 24V/500mA|
|IP Class||IP66 according to EN60529 (Transmitter)|
|Measurement Principle||Ultrasonic transit-time difference correlation principle|
|Liquid Types Supported||both clean and somewhat dirty liquids with turbidity <10000 ppm|
|Velocity Range||0.01 to 12 m/s, bi-directional|
|Velocity Accuracy||±1.0% of reading at rates >0.3 m/s);±0.003 m/s of reading at rates<0.3 m/s|
|Pipe Diameter||20-50mm for type S, 40-1000mm for type M, 1000-6000mm for type L|
Type S: 52 x 28 x 26mm
Type M: 60 x 34 x 32mm
Type L: 80 x 40 x 42mm