- The CS205's ponderosa pine dowel is fabricated to US Forest Service specifications, but with a hole bored into one end.
- Dowel replacement is recommended every spring; more frequent replacement may be required in some environments (i.e., those with a large number of wet/dry cycles).
- The CS205 is easily replaced in the field using a Phillips screwdriver and an adjustable wrench.
- A companion product to CS506 fuel moisture sensor; can be mounted on the same stake
- Used with the 107 probes to measure fuel temperature for forest fire applications
|Diameter||1.3 cm (0.5 in.) Length 11.4 cm (4.5 in.)|
|Weight||9.07 g (0.32 oz) for stick only|