The ENC12/14's backplate is pre-punched with half-inch-on-centre holes suitable for attaching a data logger, power supply, and a communications or measurement and control peripheral.
The ENC12/14 is shipped with the 7363 enclosure supply kit that consists of desiccant, a humidity indicator card, cable ties, wire tie tabs, putty, grommets, screws, and PVC coupling. Additionally, Campbell Scientific offers a CS210 Enclosure Humidity Sensor for monitoring relative humidity inside of the enclosure.
- Weather resistant to protect instruments
- Backplate designed so that Campbell Scientific components mount easily and securely
- White, UV-stabilized enclosure reflects solar radiation—reducing temperature gradients inside the enclosure without requiring a separate radiation shield
The ENC12/14 is a medium-sized, weather-resistant enclosure that is 12 inches wide and 14 inches tall. It is our most popular enclosure that balances cost with space requirements. This enclosure can house a data logger, a power supply, and one or more peripherals, depending on the footprint.
- ENC 12/14 Enclosure Series houses one CR200, CR800/850, CR1000, or CR3000, power supply, and one or more peripherals
- Cable entry options: One sealable conduit, Two sealable conduits, Six individual cable entry seals and vent to atmosphere and No cable openings
|Color||White (Reflects solar radiation, reducing temperature gradients inside the enclosure without using a separate radiation shield.)|
|Construction||Fibreglass-reinforced polyester enclosure with door gasket, external grounding lug, stainless-steel hinge, and lockable hasps|
|Enclosure Classification||NEMA 4X (before being modified for cable entry, conduit, or ground lug)|
|Weight||5 kg (11.2 lb)|