- Sisgeo CRD-400 Multipurpose Readout a new generation single-channel multipurpose readout designed to take readings of all Sisgeo Instruments, both electric and vibrating wire.
- 3.5” color graphic display sunlight reliable
- AA type Ni-MH rechargeable battery
- Splash-proof hand-held case
- CRD-400 permits readings in both electrical and engineering units; the wide display shows battery level in every windows.
- The readout is furnished travel bag, battery charger, 6 clips cable and CD-ROM manual.
- High accuracy (0.01% FS), wide variety of measures and an extremely competitive price, make of CRD-400 a unique product on the market, able to match the most demanding needs.
|Type of measurements||mA - mV - V - mV/V - °C - Hz (µsec - digit - µε)|
|A/D converter||24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC (22 true bit)|
|Range and power supply||
Current loop (2 wires): range 0÷21 mA - Power supply: 24V DC,Transmitter (3 wires): range 0÷21mA - Power supply: 24V DC,Voltage (4 wires): range ±20 mV, ±1V, ±10V - Power supply: 24V DC,Wheatstone bridge (6 wires): range ±10 mV/V - Power supply: 5 V DC, Servo-inclinometer: range ±10000 mV - Power supply: ±12V DC, Platinum RTD (Pt100): range -150°C to +150°C - Power supply: 1 mA, Thermistor (NTC): range -30°C to +150°C - Power supply: 0.04mA, 0.1mA, 1mA, Vibrating Wire: range 400Hz to 6000Hz - Excitation sine wave signal (adaptive): ±10 V
|Reading resolution||1µA at FS 20mA - 1µV at FS ±20mV - 10µV at FS ±1V - 100µV at FS ±10V 0.001mV/V at FS 10mV/V - 0.1°C for PT100 - 0.1°C for NTC 0.1 Hz at FS from 400 to 6000Hz|
|Accuracy||0.01% FS (0.1% FS for PT100 and NTC)|
|Temperature drift||0.001 % FS / °C|
|Rechargeable battery||4 x AA, NiMH, 2400 mAh|
|Operating time||min. 4h (constant use, 24 Vdc @ 20 mA @ 25 °C, maximum backlight, 2400 mAh batteries) min. 6h (constant use, 24 Vdc @ 20 mA @ 25 °C, 50% backlight, 2400 mAh batteries)|
|Battery charger||Programmable charger, IP41, input voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.3A|
|Display||Amorphous silicon TFT LCD panel with LED backlight unit, 320 x 240, 3.5”, sunlight reliability|
|Operating temperature||from -20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||from -30°C to +70°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||100 x 230 x 45 mm|
|Connectors||1 x instrument, 1 x battery charger|
|Eletromagnetic compatibility||EN 61326-1 (2006)|
|Safety requirements||EN 61010-1 (2001)|