- Sisgeo Electric Anchor Load Cells consists of a ring-shaped stainless steel body which incorporates from 8 to 16 electrical resistance strain gauges in full bridge configuration.
- Typical applications include performance testing of anchor systems in tunneling or deep excavations.
- The cell design minimizes the sensitivity to the eccentric load. Anchor load cells are available in a variety of ranges and diameters.
- A very stiff distribution plate is supplied, in order to ensure that the load is applied equally over the annular loading surface of the cell.
- Readings are obtained with C6003 pocket size digital indicator, GALVANI load cell readout, ADK-100 automatic data acquisition system or wireless technology.
|Full scale capacity kN||from 300 to 2500 kN|
|Overload||1.5 X Full scale|
|Accuracy Pol. MPE (1)||< ±0.5% FS|
|Thermal zero shift||< 0.005% FS / °C|
1.5 mV/V at FS
2.0 mV/V only for 2500 kN FS
|Power supply||from 2V DC to 10V DC|
700 Ω FS from 300 to 750 kN (8 strain gauges)
1400 Ω FS from 1000 to 2500 kN (16 strain gauges)
|Operating temperature range||-30°C +70°C|
|Compensated temperature range||-30°C +70°C|
|Material||stainless steel 17-4 PH|
|Electric insulation||> 5 GΩ|
|Protection||IP68 up to 100 kPa|