12.52 Samplers With Glass / Plastic Cup
- Eijkelkamp 12.52 Samplers With Glass / Plastic Cup is soil water sampler set with conical porous glass suction cup are developed for the examination of organic solutions in soil.
- The borosilicate porous part has an extreme low sorption of agricultural control chemicals, total carbon, phosphate and PAH’s.
- The standard set comprises: 3 samplers with diameter 22/16 mm, length 30, 60 and 90 cm, sample bottles with silicon stoppers, vacuum pump and soil insertion auger set.
- Soil water sampler set with porous plastic suction cup was developed for the examination of anorganic solutes in soil, especially for those with high sorption coefficients like heavy metals and phosphate.
- Its porous part is a sandwich construction consisting of a nylon membrane filter and a porous polyethylene substructure.
- The set consists of: 3 samplers, diameter 20 mm, length 30, 60 and 90 cm, sample bottles with silicon stoppers, vacuum pump and soil insertion auger set.