DIK-2610 Automatic Mill And Sieve For Soil
- Ideal for soil crushing/sieving in environmental analysis
- Much shorter time for sample pretreatment
- Parallel, rapid processing of crushing and sieving of various samples
- Non-dust function for handling radioactive-contaminated soil
- Soil crushing and 2-mm sieving can be performed concurrently with only one machine
- Crushing and the sieving of the soil of φ2mm or less can be done at the same time.
- All the processes can be done without putting out dust at all. Therefore, there is no worry about the health hazard by inhaling dust.
- There is no soil dust go out from the equipment, so the dust collector is unnecessary.
- Since this equipment is a compact design, it is possible to set up them in most of the laboratory.
- Because all the process are done in the airtight container, the cleaning time will be greatly reduced. It is used to taking a long time to clean up soil dust more than the crushing and the sieving of the soil samples.
- Working hours can be shortened, and it corresponds to a large amount of sample processing by improving the working efficiency of crushing and the riddle division process.
|Outside Dimensions||W750×D670×H700mm (Exclude projection)|
|Operation time||30～120 sec|
|Adjustable speed||10～80 rpm/s|
|Power supply||AC100V max2.5A|
|Processing capacity||Air-dried soil 150g (container) ×4=600g|