- Diff-Calc transmits a 4-20 mA signal proportional to the difference between two 4 - 20 mA signals from transmitters.
- Diff-Calc is especially designed for measurement of level differences where Diff-Calc is connected to two ultrasonic or pressure based level transmitters.
- Diff-Calc can be used with any 4 - 20 mA signals, such as temperature differential or the difference between pH values, etc.
|Inputs||2 x 4 - 20 mA|
|Voltage drop||< 1 V|
|Output||4 - 20 mA|
|Supply||10 - 30 V DC|
v. 0-point = 4 mA:
OUTPUT = INPUT HIGH - INPUT LOW
v. 0-point = 12 mA:
OUTPUT = (INPUT HIGH - INPUT LOW / 2 )+ 12
|Temperature||- 5 … + 140 °F|
|Accuracy||< 1 %|
- Price competitive unit for differential 4 - 20 mA measurement of differences such as temperatures, levels etc.
- Easy to install; DIN rail mounting.
- Operates from the transmitter loop power.
- Zero at 4 mA or 12 mA for application flexibility - span 4 - 20 mA.
- The two inputs and the output are 4 - 20 mA, and the output is the difference between the two input signals. Diff-Calc operates from the loop power supply from the input signals.
- The inputs must be powered separately. To calculate the right difference, both inputs must have the same signal; e.g. 0 - 10 ft. WG at level measurement, or 32 - 120 °F