- Compact construction, robust and weatherproof housing
- Huge 4 MB ring memory for 280.000 values
- High data security due to integrated watchdog
- Analogue and digital inputs for easy connection of various sensor types (e.g. rain, pressure, radar ...)
- Individually programmable (cycle mode, event mode, quick log mode, mean-value)
- Extendable with GSM/GPRS modem
- Easy, user guided programming with operation software SEBA Config
The new Unilog-Light in pocket format is the inexpensive solution for reliable storage of analog and digital signals.
According to the measurement task, the user has a custom-made Unilog-Light at their disposal.
The Unilog-Light is especially characterised by its low energy consumption as well as by its intelligent power management. Depending on which variant is chosen, the power supply can be provided with an internal 9 V block battery, an external 12 V battery, solar panel or with a 230 V/12 VDC power supply unit.
Two apps are available for configuration and data read-out of the UniLog-Light. Operating software ConfigPC (Windows) for beginners has an intuitive user interface (Wizard) for various routine tasks. ConfigApp (Android) and BlueCon (our Bluetooth module) are combined to facilitate configuration and data read-out wirelessly with a smartphone or tablet, directly from a data logger.
With the GSM/GPRS modem type GSM742 Unilog-Light can be expanded into a remote data transmission system with intelligent alarm management.