- The BP24 requires a regulated charging source (provided by the CH150 or CH200 regulator connected to an unregulated solar panel or a wall charger).
- The BP24 includes a 24 in. attached cable that terminates in a connector for attaching the battery to a CH150 or CH200 regulator.
- The BP24 also comes with a 24 in. cable for use with the CR6 datalogger or other products that need a pigtail termination instead of a white connector.
- The BP24 is shipped with a bracket that secures the BP24 to an enclosure backplate.
- An ENC16/18 enclosure is recommended.