- Exotek FMG 3000 to quickly determine the percentage of the moist content in wood chips.
- The moisture determines the heat value of the fuel and thus the price to which wood chips is accounted for.
- A moist content of about 40% in the wood chips halves the heat value.
- The percentage of the water content can be accurately read off on an LCD-display within seconds.
- The robust construction has been designed for heavy-duty use, for example in heating plants.
|METHOD OF MEASUREMENT||Capacitance type|
|SAMPLE BUCKET CONTAINS (APPROX.)||60 litres|
|MEASURING RANGE||0-55 % Water content|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W)||640 x 500 mm|
|WEIGHT (APPROX.)||12 kg|
|BATTERY POWERED (BATTERY CHARGER INCLUDED)|