Estwing Ultra Series Black
- Estwing’s Ultra Series Solid Steel Hammers are engineered lighter and stronger.
- The sleek new profile make them lighter and areodynamic.
- Estwing hammers are forged in one piece out of fine tool steel for long life and dependability.
- No welds.
- No joints that can fail.
- Plus, these hammers feature Estwing’s world famous and patented Shock Reduction Grip.
- The most durable and reliable grip put on any striking tool.
- Solid America Steel
- Sleek new profile make them lighter and more aerodynamic
- Smooth or Milled Face
- Two sizes: 15 and 19 oz. head weight
- Black Shock Reduction Grip®
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Model||Head Weight||Overall Length|
|EB-15S (smooth face)||425.2 g||393.7 mm|
|EB-15SM (milled face)||425.2 g||393.7 mm|
|EB-15SR (smooth face)||425.2 g||342.9 mm|
|EB-19S (smooth)||538.6 g||393.7 mm|
|EB-19SM (milled)||538.6 g||393.7 mm|