- Sisgeo Wire Crackmeters to monitor the changes in the distance between two anchor points located up to 30 m apart.
- Typical applications include measurements of large displacement associated with landslides, monitoring of rock-masses, mansonry cracks and surveying of earth faults.
- The wire crackmeter consists of a stainless steel transducer box which includes the rotary electronic sensor with a wire tensioning device having 2 meter stroke.
- Transducer box is supplied with a galvanised steel fixing plate.
- The target is an eyebolt expansion anchor.