Oxygen diffusion meter for measurement of the mobility of oxygen in soil + redox measurement. Standard set with read-out unit, a reference electrode and brass electrode in the case and 1 Pt-electrode for measurements till 70 cm depth. Complete with Riverside auger Ø 7 cm
- Eijkelkamp 14.36 Oxygen Diffusion Meter to measures the mobility of oxygen in the soil.
- The method: measuring the electric current required for the reduction of all oxygen present at the surface of a cylindrical Pt-electrode in the soil.
- The flow of oxygen through the air-filled pores and the water film on the electrode is measured until the steady-state is reached.
The Oxygen Diffusion Rate (ODR) probe (Pt-electrode) should be placed in undisturbed soil.
- The meter provides a stabilized voltage between the ODR-probe and the Ag-AgCl-reference electrode.
- Can also be used to perform a redox-potential measurement.
- The measuring system consists of a read-out unit with connecting facilities for three ODR-probes, one ODRprobe, one Ag-AgCl reference electrode, KCl-solution and a brass electrode. The reference electrode is used for measuring and checking the potential between the Pt-electrode and the soil. The brass electrode is used to close the electrical circuit.
- The measuring range for oxygen diffusion is 0 - 999 μA and for Redox 0 - 999 mV (resolution resp. 1 μA and 1 mV).
- Accuracy +/- 3 μA and +/- 3 mV.
- Operating temperature between 0 and 50 °C and an air humidity between 30 - 80%.
|Maximum measuring depth||1 m|
|Rod or Cable length||1 m|
|Rod or cable operated||cable|
|Package size||130 x 42 x 24 cm|