- For depth specific sampling in dry or wet material
- Eijkelkamp 20.07 Flap Gouge Auger standard set for sampling to a depth of 2 m
- An apparatus for depth specific sampling in dry or wet firm material.
- The slender construction enables easy penetration of (top) layers.
- In this way the sample can be taken at a specific depth.
- Not suited for use in hard soils or similar material.
- Very useful for taking samples in drums, tanks, bags and big bags from for instance powder, grain, granulates (< 3 mm) and pastes.
- The standard set consists of a stainless steel flap gouge auger, a top piece, extension rods and various accessories.
- The whole can be transported in a solid carrying bag.
Flap gouge auger for depth specific samplings in dry or wet material, standard set to a depth of 2 m
|Maximum sample depth||2 m|
|Point or Profile||Point Sampling|
|Sample Length||25 cm|
|Sample Volume||47 mL|