MJK mA-Bus Converter™ used when a measured value from a transmitter with analog mA signal is to be shown on an MJK display or made available to a SCADA system.
- Translates any mA signal to Modbus® and can be used together with any MJK display series for flow, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, etc.
- There are two configurations of the mA-Bus Converter™: one is in the standard MJK field housing with blind lid or display, the other is in the MJK wide field housing with a wide display and numeric keys.
- The measured values are converted into Modbus values and displayed as engineering units.
- The large built-in data logger of the display unit offers 160.000 time-stamped entries for one channel of the 4-20mA inputs.
- A trend curve of the loggings for the overview by the local operator is easily retrieved and shown in the display simply by activating a one-push button on the unit.
- The logged values can then be transferred as csv files to a PC.
- By adding the plug-in Bus communication module to the MJK display series for flow, dissolved oxygen, turbidity etc,
- The translated mA to Modbus® signal can be forwarded to PLC/SCADA as Profibus® or Modbus®.